The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Getting some

So you know my muse is called Hank, right. That's just the way it is - it's a whole therapy session in waiting. Anyway, post the horrors of edits I honestly thought I'd find it squeamish to write a love scene, especially when the proofreader asks why a dick is having an emotion. It wasn't. I was confused. Yes, a good bang tale always benefits from music to inspire you as to how toe curling, skin singeing, voice box straining, window breaking amazing sex can be. A few days ago Hank, my hot muse, kindly reminded me that it's all about The XX. That they're from South London is just bonus. Ear-gasms all the way y'all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1l4pDXbkic

3 comments:

  1. Billy!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG but didn't know who did it. I think I'm going to start getting jealous by how awesome you are;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Janet Eckford.....RIGHT!!!!!????. I wanted to post a comment alluding to the same, not just Billy, but the Brits, period!. I mean, they gave us fish n chips, The Noisettes and mature cheddar cheese!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Just a sick tune! Shucks Janet! But you do know it's because I'm in mutual awesome company.

    Foosrock, we're getting back in the game aren't we???

    ReplyDelete