The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Wednesday 20 April 2011

A piece of cake

I tend to get carried away. You should know this. Windows is 80,000 words. So when I was asked to take on the Tag You're Writ! Challenge and write a short story featuring cake, my immediate response was 'I don't do short'. But I went to a friend's wedding, had wine, had cake, danced a lot to Haddaway's What Is Love and came home filled to the brim with romance, and love and... well cake. And I came up with this




https://beautifultroublepublishing.com/xcart/An-Old-Cake-Tale-EBOOK.html

Okay, it's not short short but for me, this is like running a marathon! So there we are! A bite sized piece of Billy for a quick sexy little read. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Oooooooooo, I didn't even finish reading this post. Bought mine am off to read. Will revert.........ciao.....laters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now I've got to chain myself back to the laptop before Jayha notices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy, I wrote a whole long lovely review and somehow this effing google told me they couldn't do what I wanted. Like, technology SUCKS!. Am so pissed, was such a long review, which is something I'm not good at.

    Suffice to say, I love this ebook and want more!

    Oh and yes, BTP, Billy ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mate, that does suck!! Never mind!! I appreciate you commenting every time. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete