The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday 5 June 2011

Busy Billy

I've been really quiet recently - blogging wise anyway. I did a mini total of what I've been up to in the last few months, what with family, my 'day' job, getting published, birthdays, weddings, cat babies. It's been mad. Which is why I resonated with Nevea Lane's blog post:

http://nevealane.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/resurrected-and-ready/

Sometimes we all need to stop and take a breather. Which I did for all of an hour before in the middle of scribbling Tony's story, I stopped and did a really short story about a reunion sealed with a kiss. I didn't mean to, it just popped into my head! Don't worry, I'm still all over Mr T. Caristo, I just had a brief diversion. Which is finished. Promise. Back on the road with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment