The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday 11 December 2011

From Romania With Love





Nevea! The saucy little minx, she has rekindled my love of a man with an accent, who can cook and who gives out free footrubs before he's even been allowed a kiss. If Ronni hadn't wanted him, I'd have thrown her out of the way, presented myself naked on a platter with sushi for him to enjoy. Luc, a stern Romanian, successful businessman with a painful past is all about the Benjamins when it comes to Ronni's software company. Until he meets her that is. Ronni is the type of woman you hope your children will grow up to be, sharp, gorgeous and full of integrity. I like my sexy with depth and real emotion. I'll freely admit (reluctantly admit) that I had a little weep for both of them half way through. Then I read the rest and well, tears dried on their own. Take a trip to Eastern Europe, enjoy a little Romanian and pick up a new language. It'll be good for you.


Romanian-EBOOK.html

2 comments:

  1. he can cook, he's smart...he's sexy...and has an accent...yes, nevea brought it with this one...get on her to write another book in the series billy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Billy so much for the kind words, and man.... J and J...all I can say is that I'm chained to my laptop...

    ReplyDelete