The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Let's Get It On...

I've been good! Very good! And I'm feeling good about it. Talking Marvin Gaye good! Which explains why I've been blogging awol for weeks. Fact of the matter is I'm writing and I don't want to stop until certain things are finished. And given that I've written almost 30,000 words in just under two weeks is something that I am very grateful to Hank for. He's been surprisingly amenable recently, particularly as he get's all shy and quiet when I need to write a shove and grunt scent. Usually, I need to have a sip of wine and listen to some Maxwell and Portishead to get in the mood. But the spirit of Cupid is moving me. Even more good news, I'm going Italiano crazy in honour of the first anniversary of the release of Windows which is 17 February 2012, details coming soon. I'm feeling it, people, it's alllllllllllll gooooooooooood.

Marvin Gaye Let's Get It On

3 comments:

  1. DON'T FORGET MY DIBS....LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoooo... I love YOU Hank! You went on a vacation to make our girl get some much needed rest and now she's getting her grove on with MY favorite hot Italian-British Alphas. Ahhhh let's get it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this made my night. I'm so in the mood for Italian!

    ReplyDelete