The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Thursday 12 July 2012

Pretty Wings



My anniversary story to celebrate two amazing years of Mocha Memoirs is ready for you! I don't know where this came from, but I had a vision of a couple sitting in a coffee shop on the verge of a break up. It's the quintessential break up location, isn't it? The coffee shop. So there is West and Sherial with a table in front of them, a flat white for him and a mocha for her to make up their minds. I was listening to Maxwell's Pretty Wings on repeat so I was a bit worried where it was going! Hopefully, when you read it, you'll feel their history, their arguments, their passion and first and foremost, their love. I have to say thank you to Sherial Dyce who let me borrow her lovely first name for the heroine. And honestly, I'm alright. I wrote this before I went on holiday so it's all cheer and joy in the London house. For now. Don't forget, if you leave a comment on the blog during the 31 day celebration you may win a prize! A little gift that keeps on giving...

31-days-of-steamy-mocha-billy-london

2 comments: