The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Monster Mash

It's Halloween! I knew this holiday would appeal to the child in me. One, I like free stuff. Two, I like dressing up. And three? Any excuse for punch. It's also the day to try something different. So if you haven't given my ghouls and monster stories a go, now's the time to jump in.



Said The Demon To Little Miss Eva was my first foray into horror. Safe to say I scared myself silly, but at the heart of it is a story about the power of love and friendship.



Put Out The Zombie was my challenge tale. Make zombies sexy. It was a toughy, but what I did was look at the origins of the word and run with it. There are flame throwing witches, deities who gain power from an acquired taste and a good old fashioned who-dunnit.



Playing Dead is the newest tale of love between a man and the gorgeous poltergeist who won't let him get a good night's sleep until he's solved her murder. What could possibly be wrong with that?

There we are! My unholy trinity. Tell me which one tickles your fancy! Find them all on the Mocha Memoirs site, Beautiful Trouble, iBooks, All Romance Ebooks and Amazon. That's some paranormal ish right there, being in all those places at once..

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment