The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Christmas-Connection-EBOOK



I love this time of year! Almost. In hindsight really. When I'm not wondering why I've spent my month's salary on Christmas presents and pate - can never have too much pate - and I'm not scratching at the front door, begging to be let out, after getting cabin fever from spending too much time in one space with my nearest and dearest or when if I see just one more slice of turkey, someone'll get hurt. Other than that? Freakin' love Christmas. I love presents and the booze. Ah, the booze. The one time I can drink in front of my parents and they don't mind how much I put away. In honour of my nostalgia, here are the two flash fictions I did. One's a paranormal and one's a contemporary - one is all for equality at this time of year. Celebrate, jubilate, however you do it, just be happy!

Merry Christmas!

Love Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment