The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Friday 11 January 2013

Hot In The City

Jubilate my people! Beautiful Trouble Publishing are having another conference and this time, it's happening in Atlanta, Georgia. One shall be valium-ed up to the eyeballs to do my nine hour flight across the Atlantic to hopefully articulate soberly on all manner of topics and jump in whenever one feels like it.

Last year was brilliant in any case, because I got to meet my extended family and this year there will be even more goodness for you to indulge in. There will be prizes, a buffet, sensual readings a jolly host of stuff!

It's the only conference I'm going to - because while I like being in warm climates, me and planes do not agree. Click here to see all the event details!

BTP Meet and Greet 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment