The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Return of the Mack



I know what triggered it and I owe the kid a new outfit or trainers or something, but babysitting caused me to start a sequel to Said the Demon. I didn't mean to. I wasn't going to go back there, believe me, I was done with demons and their ilk. But I saw a programme that nudged me and then I had to babysit and THEN I couldn't wait to get rid of the little treasure so I could start typing away. 

I've been doing my familial duty in babysitting one of the most gorgeous little boys I've ever come across and I'm freaking Mary Poppins most of the time, babies LOVE me. So me and the Little Man were playing with his mobile and I accidentally gave him a hi five. He laughed and laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen in his entire life and for the rest of the evening, until he passed out, he was thoroughly obsessed with his own hand. He. Is. Awesome! I like him because I can hand him back and mostly because he kicked me out of a dry patch with writing. 

So my time in the last few months with my new chum, I've channelled my services into creating something mental. And thus Angel's Baby was born. It's thoroughly out of control and I had no clue that it would turn out the way it has, but such is Hank's plans. Devious, male of the species, aren't they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment