The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Thursday 14 November 2013

Demon Heart



You thought I'd forgotten, didn't you? No, I love my musical influences too much to not collate a soundtrack list for any of my stories.

This is a lucky number thirteen soundtrack to Angel's Baby for your delectation. It's as varied and random as my emotions writing this story.
  1. Jack White - Love is Blindness
  2. Faithless - Insomnia 
  3. Gotye - Heart's A Mess
  4. Foals - My Number 
  5. Keaton Henson - To Your Health
  6. The xx - Missing
  7. Florence and the Machine - Seven Devils 
  8. Keaton Henson - Charon
  9. Olafur Arnalds - Broken (Broadchurch Soundtrack) 
  10. Gemma Hayes - Wicked Game
  11. The xx - Fantasy
  12. Jay-Z - Holy Grail ft Justin Timberlake 
  13. Tom Odell - Can't Pretend 

No comments:

Post a Comment