The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Here I Go Again



With a shiny new cover comes a few little extras in the Windows Remade version. I've completed soundtracks for all my books, and I have been deeply, deeply remiss with this one. My debut. My baby. The reason I bit the bullet and tattooed myself. Scrolling through my iPod (yes I still have one - 2008 and going strong!) I recalled all the songs that made me laugh and cry and wonder if anyone really would read this without peeking between their fingers. Seems like... 

In all it's glory, here is the soundtrack to the beast that is Windows. Enjoy!

  1. James Brown Sex Machine
  2. T.I ft Swizz Beatz Swing Ya Rag 
  3. Bob Marley Three Little Birds
  4. Bloc Party Luno
  5. Justin Timberlake Damn Girl
  6. Daft Punk Face to Face
  7. Sly and the Family Stone Que Sera Sera 
  8. Madonna Heartbeat
  9. Gorillaz Dare
  10. Justin Timberlake Losing my way
  11. Nelly Furtado Say it Right
  12. Jordin Sparks Battlefield
  13. Eminem ft Rihanna Love The Way You Lie
  14. Kings of Leon No Money
  15. Marvin Gaye Too busy thinking about my baby
  16. Daft Punk Digital Love
  17. Alicia Keys Distance and Time
  18. White Lies Fairwell to the Fairground
  19. T.I ft Justin Timberlake Dead and Gone
  20. Oasis Wonderwall 
  21. Coldplay Politik 
  22. Bob Marley No Woman No Cry
  23. Madonna Spanish Lesson
  24. Eminem ft Lil Wayne No Love
  25. Jay-Z ft Rihanna and Kanye West Run This Town
  26. Bob Marley Buffalo Soldier 
  27. Frederik Olufsen Rocks
  28. Foals - Spanish Sahara
  29. The xx - Heart Skipped A Beat
  30. The Temper Trap Sweet Disposition
  31. Mumford and Sons The Cave
  32. South - Paint the Silence
  33. B.o.B Don't Let Me Fall 
  34. Kanye West Power
  35. Jay-Z and Linkin Park Numb/Encore
  36. Akon Gun Shot
  37. Mr Hudson ft Kanye West - Supernova 
  38. Coldplay Fix You
  39. Damien Rice Amie
  40. Bob Marley Could You Be Loved
I've done all the hard work and created a play list of the above for you to listen on the glorious Spotify!

Windows on Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment