The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Love Me Like You




Valentine's Day is coming! And with that is the Season of Love. Last year, I completed a set of eleven short stories to comprise a collection, one of which became Coming Around Again - with Stella the Stern and Niels the Naughty. This year, I'm going to try and do one per day from 1 February until the big day. I say try because... Well, I've got stuff to do in February, including sort out my next jaunt abroad. But yes, let's give this a go again! It was fun last year. I'm all about enjoying myself, after all...


2 comments:

  1. Will any other stories from volume 1 be extended to a full length story?
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few that may well be, but got to prioritise at the mo!

      Delete