The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday 11 August 2015

My Girl Is A Dime


Me and duplication! That's what happens when I listen to the same music writing different stories. It's like I'm cheating. It means I have to sort out new soundtracks which don't feature elsewhere. One hopes. I figure I can jiggle things around. And anyone who tells me that Bieber track wasn't out in November 2013, I know. It's one of the few I can stand - only because it has a 90s R&B feel to it that appeals to the teenager in me. 90s R&B caused teenage Billy soooo much trouble...

The soundtrack for Sweet Child of Mine goes a little like this....


  1. Kings of Leon No Money
  2. David Bowie I'd Rather Be High (Venetian Mix)
  3. Bruno Mars Gorilla
  4. Nelly Furtado Turn Off The Light
  5. Arcade Fire Ready To Start
  6. Rudimental feat. Emeli Sandé Free
  7. James Blake Voyeur 
  8. Lorde Royals
  9. The xx Islands
  10. John Legend Save The Night
  11. One Direction Best Song Ever
  12. Alicia Keys Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)
  13. Little Mix Wings
  14. Connie Britton No One Will Ever Love You
  15. Armand Van Helden You Don't Know Me
  16. Janelle Monáe Dance Apocalyptic 
  17. Bombay Bicycle Club Always Like This
  18. Edwin Star War
  19. Janet Jackson feat. Q-Tip and Joni Mitchell Got 'Til It's Gone
  20. Justin Bieber All That Matters
  21. Ellie Goulding JOY 

No comments:

Post a Comment