The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Sunday 10 December 2017

Time To Hide



You can all rename me slow poke! I'm so looking forward to Christmas, not just so my dad and I can drink our way though several bottles of rum, port and Irish whisky but so I can mostly re-evaluate how to manage writing with work. I've failed miserably this year and it's caused quite a bit of pain on my part and I'm sure frustration on yours! But thank you for sticking with me and supporting me in the desert of my current writing status.

To end the year, I've tucked my contribution to the Breaking Bad boxset into a standalone novel, Hideout. The cover, gorgeously designed by Natasha Snow fits perfectly for me and what I envisioned for this tale.

So plug in, listen and let's plan:

Hideout on Spotify
  1. Mr Martyr Young Fathers
  2. Kveikur Sigor Ros 
  3. Don't Cry For Me Stormzy ft Raleigh Ritchie
  4. Almost Over Aquilo
  5. Radio Silence James Blake 
  6. You Don't Know Me Son Lux 
  7. Heartbeat Childish Gambino
  8. On Fire Raleigh Ritchie
  9. Easier Mansionair 
  10. Percogesic Gallant
  11. Figure 8 FKA twigs
  12. Garden Emeli Sande
  13. Gosh Jamie xx 
  14. Hadron Collider Blood Orange 
  15. Dots & Lines Lupe Fiasco 
  16. I Love You Woodkid 
  17. Im U Beacon 
  18. No Witnesses Keaton Henson 
  19. Whole Lion Babe
  20. The Hills The Weeknd 
  21. Slip Elliot Moss 
  22. Technicolour Beat Oh Wonder 
  23. U Boat Kasabian 
  24. Me and the Devil Gil Scott-Heron 
  25. Settle Vera Blue
  26. Panic Forest Swords 
  27. Back From The Fire Gold Brother 
  28. My Body Is A Cage Arcade Fire
  29. Albatross Foals
  30. Move Along Alexandra Schultz 

No comments:

Post a Comment